“Experience is not what happens to you: its what you do with what happens to you”. Aldous Huxley
I think so too.
My experience revealed a growing need for fresh ways to look at the value and possibilities within teams, businesses, and individuals.
The rate of change in all our lives accelerates. Old tools don’t help.
I discovered available business support and consultancy to be
- too focused on performance – delivery of plans based on yesterday’s understanding and unconscious assumptions;
- too cavalier – a ‘one size fits all problems’ approach
- too resistant to asking tricky – helpful – questions
So I founded ChangeChemistry to help leaders and businesses master change and unlock potential: to transform their value.
Top level training in Brands & Brand Relationships, in Business & Business models, in Research & Behaviour, in Innovation & Creativity, at Unilever and top international Advertising Agencies, is great preparation.
Experience across the world in designing and facilitating workshops of any size, studying innovation, studying psychotherapy, studying Gestalt in organisations – and listening to business people across cultures and sectors confirmed the ‘gap’.
Businesses are becoming tougher, and more conformist, environments.
Every enterprise needs a process for reflection, paying attention, and re-valuing in order to understand and grasp real change successfully.
The Change Chemistry approach grows out of certain observations:
- It’s never about what its about
- Quality time and attention, without an agenda, will always, always, yield an insight
- Everyone has what they need inside them: the constant hum and buzz of the workplace just makes it hard to hear
- All are asked to be more creative and entrepreneurial. And asked to conform, achieve, and follow ‘best practice’. It’s a tension, and help is needed.
- Everyone wants to be happy. Everyone is more successful and effective when they are
Call and talk it through – 07977 530130
“For he that gets hurt will be he who has stalled” from ‘The Times They Are a-changin’ Bob Dylan, Reluctant Business Guru and Nobel Laueate
Business Credentials: Penelope Hunt MA OXON
Unilever. Grey Advertising, Ogilvy. D’Arcy New York. Leo Burnett. TBWA Madrid. Big Green Door. EuroRSCG. JWT. COI. The Minster Centre. The Gestalt Centre. AC Affiliate. APG.